Please, note that this is a two-step procedure. If you need help read first the instructions to the online registration! Have a question? Contact the ISHM Membership Secretary at email@example.com
Step 1 Membership Renewal / Application for new membership
Already a Member? Please make your payment (Step 2) - and make sure that you give us your name.
Note: In case you encounter any technical problem and can not download the pdf, please download the 2017 Subscription Form from here. Apologies for any inconvenience, we have been working on the website.
Step 2 PayPal Payment of 2017 Membership fee
Membership fees for 2017 are adopted by the 2016 AGM in Lisbon:
Individual member: £ 20.00 , Student member: £ 10.00, Institutional member: £ 50.00
Instructions to paying online by PayPal: Select your membership category from the drop-down menu in the blue box first . Click 'Add to cart'. You do not need to have a PayPal account, you can use all major credit cards to make a secure payment via PayPal. For more information see here.
Sorry, but no journal subscriptions can be accepted at the moment. Come back later for updates here.
Step 1.2 (Optional) Journal Subscription Please, note that this offer is exclusively for 2017 ISHMap Members, that is you must join us or renew your ISHMap membership for 2017 to subscribe. Please find rates and subscription information below.
If you are already a member AND would like to subscribe to the journal IM, please, download and fill in the 2017 Subscription Form (pdf), then email it to the Membership Secretary. (Note: You should download the file, open it in a pdf reader (e.g. Acrobat Reader) to be able to fill in the fields electronically. Do not forget to push the Print button after you completed the form AND save your completed form again as a PDF. You can attach it to your message to the Membership Secretary. Alternatively, you may simply print out the form and fill it in manually. Please, send the scanned pdf to the Membership Secretary as e-mail attachement.)
|IM Print only|| IM Print and
|IM Online only|
|Individual member*||£ 40.00||£ 44.00||£ 40.80|
* Student Membership
- In the case of Student Members Council agreed that students would be deemed to be students if they were undergraduates or post-graduates at a recognised university.
- They need to submit a university certificate or equivalent, preferably with a university stamp, and a letter from their supervisor which clearly indicated the dates for which they were enrolled as a student of the university. In other words, they would need to submit two pieces of Identity, one should give their permanent address.
- All document should be scanned and sent in digital format (jpg, pdf )as an attachement to an e-mail to the Membership Secretary at ishm.contact"et"gmail.com (pls in the subject line include 'Student Membership 2017).
- Student membership status will be valid for the society year, that is for the calendar year.
According to the agreement the Society has signed with the publishers of Imago Mundi, Taylor & Francis, and with the support of the Directors of Imago Mundi Ltd, from 2014 the only international academic journal is offered to ISHM members at special rates. For more details on this exclusive offer please read this letter!
What happens after your registration / payment?
- Your pending member (User) Account on the ISHM website will be valid after your payment is received and confirmed.
- After the acceptance of your membership application by Council you will receive an e-mail notification from the ISHM WebTeam with information how to log on the website's Member Area.
- Please, allow two weeks for our administration procedure.
Please, consider supporting ISHM. For more information on donating/sponsoring ISHM please, see this page.